By logging in to the GATEWAY TO MASTERY® Toolkit presented on this website, developed by J.J. Burgard & Associates, you, the subscriber, the school and/or the district, agrees to the following terms and conditions for access. If you do NOT agree with such terms and conditions, DO NOT PROCEED. The terms and conditions of this User Agreement apply to the first and all subsequent logins using your assigned password, which allows you access to the information contained in the GATEWAY TO MASTERY® Toolkit.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (SUMMARY)
You are granted access to this Toolkit for educational purposes only. You may not sell or give away your password and you may not share or train anyone in the use any of the charts, graphs or tools with anyone outside your district unless you are a certified GATEWAY TO MASTERY® trainer, or unless you have the expressed written consent of J.J. Burgard & Associates.
Here is how to contact us for permission to use materials in a way other than described in paragraph 3. 425-961-0253.6995 or email@example.com
- You acknowledge and agree that all the material in the Toolkit belongs to and is copyrighted by J.J. Burgard & Associates. All rights Reserved.
- The materials are “as is” and do not come with a guarantee of success.
- You acknowledge an agree J.J. Burgard assumes no liability in the the use of the tools within these Toolkit and has the right to defend itself if necessary.
- This user agreement falls under the laws of King County and of the State of Washington and any proceeding will be held there.
- If you are sued for a violation of this user agreement and we prevail, we will have the right to recover any legal or other fees associated with the suit.
- You agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in the Full Text of the Terms and Conditions below.
BY CLICKING “I ACCEPT,” YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS IS A LICENSE, NOT A SALE, YOU HAVE READ THIS ENTIRE USER AGREEMENT AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS (Full Text). To agree to the above Terms and Conditions and log into the website, click the “I ACCEPT” below. Thank you and good luck improving your classroom learning and culture.